Mac 565MB | Win 1.28GBThe P&M Chainer is a great new way to use your P&M Plug-ins and other VST software inside of your DAW. The P&M Chainer is a “FREE” plugin that natively hosts ALL V.I.P. series plug-ins and can therefore be used to “chain” up to 32 P&M effects within a patch. But once AUTHORISED, the P&M Chainer acts as a host application that can also load and “Chain” any VST effects and/or VSTi virtual instruments. Users can therefore use the Chainer to save great effect presets or any VSTi virtual instrument patches that can be recalled from any DAW at anytime needed.
For example, let’s say you are a guitarist and want to save typical sound patches. The Chainer enables you to load up to 32 effects in series or parallel. So you may want to load and save a compressor, an EQ, an Amp sim, a delay, a reverb, a chorus, etc, and save the whole thing within a patch that can be loaded in other sessions or even other DAWs. The same concept can be applied to vocal patches, drum patches, or any other typical effect chains that you want to recall in future sessions. A time saver ! Drag and Drop functionalities enables users to conveniently change the order of the effects and/or virtual instruments they load within the Chainer. A mixer section enables users to solo, mute and control the level, Mix and Pan of each effects or instruments loaded in the chainer. The chainer also provides convenient Spectrum, 1/3 Octave Graphic EQ, Phase and audio Waveform visualisation to control the audio signals processed within the Chainer…
– Convenient rack-based effect chaining.
– Multiple synths / effects racks with serial and parallel routing schemes.
– Custom displays for visualizing sound output.
– Includes AAX 64bit version for use inside of Pro Tools… a full featured VST wrapper.
– MIDI enabled plug-in that conveniently loads virtual instruments with amazing audio effects.
Chainer v1.1.0 Release Notes:
- Added built-in list of PM-plugins proprietary format.
– Added Uninstaller for Mac.
– Fixed LogicPro automation issues on Mac.
– Fixed Chainer issues in Reaper on Windows.
– Fixed Issues related to GUI updates on Windows.
– Fixed square symbols in scanner status text, that appeared on Windows.
– Fixed “Plug and Mix” empty folder in menu and duplicated selection in VST plugins.
– Fixed Chainer crashing on Ableton Live 32bit Yosemite.
– Fixed a crash which sometimes occur on Windows for Reaper x64 when we choose “Empty Preset” from menu.
– Fixed presets format in order to make presets compatible on different platforms.
– Fixed a crash when changing FFT Size.