tranQuilizr is an equalizer plugin with transparent sound and intuitive operations.digital equalizers are bound to conventional equalizer design , such as bilinear transform, and brings equalizing and unwanted sound coloring. tranQuilizr employs a new method on equalizer design and provides really transparent sound. Users are able to adjust tradeoffs between quality load by Quality parameter. tranQuilizr also offers flexible ; every band can be inserted on LR/L/R/M/S channels independently. Automatic Gain Compensation (AGC) gain control against total gain changes caused by equalizer bands.
- Unique transparent sound.
- Six equalizer bands and Lo-/Hi-Cut filters.
- All equalizer bands and filters can be put on in Stereo(LR), Left, Right, Mid and Side.
- Equalizer supports 20Hz to 30kHz center frequency, -24 to +24dB gain and 0.05 to 10 octave bandwidth.
- Three equalizer types of different sound characters.
- Filters support 1Hz-10kHz for Lo-Cut and 100Hz-30kHz for Hi-Cut.
- On/off and solo switch for every band.
- Automatic Gain Compensation (AGC).
- Up to 1,536kHz internal sample rate.
- Phase invert switch.
- M/S balance adjustment.
- Monitoring channels is selectable from Stereo(LR), Left, Right, Mid and Side.
- Mouse-friendly paragraphic operation.
- Small plug-in latency (64 samples).
- Output gain.
- Compatible with VST format.
- Works on Windows, both 32 and 64bit.
- Employs 64bit floating-point internal precision.
- Supports 44.1kHz to 192kHz sampling rate.
- Supports 64bit floating-point plugin I/O for VST.
- Latency Compensation (needs DAW’s support).
- A/B Comparison.
- Almost all parameters are automatable.